Hortech is a multi-activity landscape management company with a strategic network of depots across the UK. We provide a complete range of ground services to cater for all maintenance requirements.
Going the extra mile
Our industry expertise has been a continuous development that has been enriched through the synergy of partnerships with our clients.
Consistency is the pillar to our strategy; this means that all of our clients can enjoy the same high standard of work all of the time.
We operate a Helpdesk based at our HQ in Staffordshire to provide the backup expertise that your frontline staff require.
Outside normal office hours we also operate a 24/7/365 contact point to one of our Duty Managers. These are most often invoked due to tree damage or security breaches, but you can be assured that a support network is just a phone call away.
Renowned specialists within all fields
Our services include:
- Grass cutting
- Weed control
- Specialist weed control (invasive weeds such as Japanese Knotweed, Giant Hogweed, Common Ragwort, Himalayan Balsam)
- Gritting work/snow clearance
- Hedge Cutting
- 24 Hour call out (most usually invoked for damage to trees or security breaches)
- Reinstatements and repairs to landscape environments
- Graffiti Removal
- Vegetation Control/Clearance
- Pest Control
- Wildlife Habitat Conservation
- Soft Landscaping – Hortech owns a wholesale nursery
- Hard Landscaping Maintenance & Repair
- Arboriculture – Tree cutting, Pruning, Trimming
- Tree Surgery
- Woodland and Forest Management
- Emergency call out to secure site and provide locksmith service
- Timber Harvesting
One step ahead
Our commissioned technologically advanced systems have allowed us to develop our bespoke ‘real time app’ giving you the client live reporting of works onsite as they happen. Information stored in this system can be custom-tailored to your specific information requirements and the generated data can therefore save your company paperwork, time and money!