Hortech Nursery now offer a contract grow service to a range of clients across the UK
Contract grow offers significant benefits to clients…
- The ability to source all plants from one location
- Very cost effective
- Flexibility on deliveries to sites
- Close monitoring of the stock with regular detailed updates on progress
- Able to show clients all the stock on one location
- Be-spoke labelling to aid planting on site
- Video diary uploaded to our site for public viewing (popular with park restorations)
- Hortech Nursery ability to work closely with the client to deliver exacting specifications and delivery timescales
- Plants can be grown in peat free compost to meet environmental concerns
- Confidence in the plants being ready on time, on budget and in top condition ready for planting
- If you have an idea of what you intend to plant in your scheme and want to save money then talk to us here at Hortech Nursery; contract grow really can save you a lot of time and money sourcing plants.
Keeping out customers and employees safe
This has been a very important part of the recent development of Hortech Nursery. We pride ourselves on our commitment to Health and Safety, and we approach this with a ‘can do’ attitude.
We’ve recently helped achieve a Gold award from RoSPA to further cement our standing within the industry regarding Health and Safety
Our own Nursery Manager Lee Melady recently gained an isoh managing health and safety course.