Boultons Nurseries now offers a contract grow service to a range of clients across the UK.
Contract grow offers significant benefits to clients…
- The ability to source all plants from one location
- Very cost effective
- Flexibility on deliveries to sites
- Close monitoring of the stock with regular detailed updates on progress
- Able to show clients all the stock on one location
- Be-spoke labelling to aid planting on site
- Video diary uploaded to our site for public viewing (popular with park restorations)
- Boultons Nurseries ability to work closely with the client to deliver exacting specifications and delivery timescales
- Plants can be grown in peat free compost to meet environmental concerns
- Confidence in the plants being ready on time, on budget and in top condition ready for planting
- If you have an idea of what you intend to plant in your scheme and want to save money then talk to us here at Boultons Nurseries; contract grow really can save you a lot of time and money sourcing plants.
Keeping our customers and employees safe
This has been a very important part of the recent development of Boultons Nurseries. We pride ourselves on our commitment to Health and Safety, and we approach this with a ‘can do’ attitude.
We’ve recently helped achieve a Gold award from RoSPA to further cement our standing within the industry regarding Health and Safety